Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dutch Marines and their training

I am with you... shorts... t-shirt or sun dress (you might look cute in and of course flip flops.
    Gosh I hate real shoes... my poor piggies just don't like to be enclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Can't imagine wearing all the gears these guys have to wear for an exercise like this.... I'm good with flip flops, cargo shorts and a Hawiian shirt!

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    When we are taking a snorkel tour, they are in the water with their guns. It is alittle spooky.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Any Aruba beach...
    MVC Eagle Beach Hotel had a bunch of photos of the training on their Facebook page. Tourists were standing at the water's edge in the bathing suits watching and taking pictures.

Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, any beach
    When we were in our late 20s, we traveled yearly to Aruba with another couple. We 2 girls would make sure we were on the beach early in the morning to watch the Dutch marines on their morning run up to where the Ritz is now and back past us; not in full gear, simply shorts...

Aruba since 1979

here is a pretty interesting video of the dutch marines "landing on eagle beach"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12