Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eagle beach virgin

Hi All, I have been to Aruba 4 times. We always stayed at the Hyatt. I have never been disappointed there. The Hyatt is a beautiful hotel with well appointed rooms and excellent service. The only complaint is the ocean at that location. It is right near water activities so the water is less than clean from all the boats. For our next visit I`m thinking about staying on Eagle Beach. Any thought on Bucuti Beach Hotel? I am not interested in all inclusive. Too many good places to eat all over the island!

Thanks for any feedback

Aruba since 1979
    I think everybody here and other places will agree that Bucuti is absolutely MARVELOUS.

Welcome to the Aruba.com communinty forum!!I
    Quote Originally Posted by motherbier View Post
    Hi All, I have been to Aruba 4 times. We always stayed at the Hyatt. I have never been disappointed there. The Hyatt is a beautiful hotel with well appointed rooms and excellent service. The only complaint is the ocean at that location. It is right near water activities so the water is less than clean from all the boats. For our next visit I`m thinking about staying on Eagle Beach. Any thought on Bucuti Beach Hotel? I am not interested in all inclusive. Too many good places to eat all over the island!

Thanks for any feedback

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    The Bucuti is a great place to stay with a large beach area. You will love it.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    We rent a house in the Palm Beach area but spend about 1/3 of our beach time around Eagle/Manchebo. My avatar picture was taken about 50 yards directly in front of Bucuti. IMO its the prettiest beach area on the island.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! You can't go wrong at Bucuti.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Also consider and read reviews of Amsterdam Manor.

imho amsterdam manor, not in same class bucati..

If you go to the Bucuti, make sure you book a reservation well in advance to dine at "Carte Blanche" while you're there. Over. The. Top!!

Hello everyone, I love Eagle Beach, not so much people as Palm Beach. But where exactly do you go when you're not staying at a hotel at Eagle Beach?
    I go to 'the end of Eagle Beach', as I call it you know where Passions is and where you can rent the Jet Skis and park real close. We love to go in the afternoon, with not so much traffic. But is there another spot where is also fun and relaxing? We sometimes bring our own chairs and blankets, or use the palapas when no one is around. How is that at the other spots?
    Thanks in advance for the info.

Aruba since 1979
    You refer to the far end of Eagle Beach as being up beyond AmsterDam Manor.....and another option where paking is plentiful too is down at the "other far end"towards MVC Eagle beach and LaQuinta.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Hello everyone, I love Eagle Beach, not so much people as Palm Beach. But where exactly do you go when you're not staying at a hotel at Eagle Beach?
    I go to 'the end of Eagle Beach', as I call it you know where Passions is and where you can rent the Jet Skis and park real close. We love to go in the afternoon, with not so much traffic. But is there another spot where is also fun and relaxing? We sometimes bring our own chairs and blankets, or use the palapas when no one is around. How is that at the other spots?
    Thanks in advance for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast