Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Eagle..Palm..Druif..Arashi..Surfside..Baby... etc

Aruba since 1979

Eagle..Palm..Druif..Arashi..Surfside..Baby... etc

Which beach is your favorite and why?

I love them all, but i think that my favorite is......... jeesh, i do not know.
    I love them all for their differences and uniqueness.
    Palm for the nice calm water, the short walking distance from sand to water.
    Eagle for the occasional rolling waves and because my home resort is across from Eagle beach.
    Arashi for the waves and the quietness of sometimes being the only people there.
    Baby for the wonderful snorkeling and watching the little ones enjoy being in the water without being deep or dealing with waves.
    Surfside for the good parking, amenities, proximity to airport and being entertained watching the planes land.

Ya, i like them all...love them actually.

We agree with all and for the same reasons.
    TRIP 15 Nov-Dec 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

My answer - YES, PLEASE!

I love them all - of course I'm a bit partial to Eagle Beach for the all day lounge, Malmok/Arashi for snorkeling, Baby Beach for not having to worry about my kids while snorkeling....OK I'm partial to them all for different reasons!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Manchebo is probably my favorite for pure beach.
    I like Palm for the calm easy entry and people watching.
    Baby was where we really fell in love with the clear water for snorkeling, but we just don't get there enough.

Definitely Malmok/Arashi for the snorkeling....
    Druif since I own at Divi
    Baby because its always a blast goofing off and not worrying about how deep you are in the water
    Eagle coz the water is calm and beautiful (well, they all are beautiful)
    And maybe the entire coastline coz when I am on any beach or shoreline I know I am in paradise !!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I like palm beach area for the beautiful calm water and also the convenience to walk to any restaurant, etc.

We're not really beach people but, when we do go, we hit Arashi or Baby.

Arashi when we just want something quiet for the two of us. Baby when we have visitors down.

Otherwise, we only hit Palm or Eagle when we're having lunch or dinner over there. Or drinks... do I need to type that?

Druif because we can literally roll out of room at the Divi and within feet be in our lounge chairs!!! Palm Beach is too busy for me. Haven't been to Baby Beach yet. Each year we say we are going to go but.....that lounge chair awaits!!
    Hopefully we'll be back in Spring 2018

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    We're not really beach people but, when we do go, we hit Arashi or Baby.

Arashi when we just want something quiet for the two of us. Baby when we have visitors down.

Otherwise, we only hit Palm or Eagle when we're having lunch or dinner over there. Or drinks... do I need to type that?
    Yes, you do need to type that. It helps the rest of us know you are still okay...

Absolutely love Druif Beach. The water is clear, there are plenty of waves and it's fun to watch the pelicans dive into the water right next to you.

I enjoyed Palm Beach but found the water to be a little cloudy and too calm for me. Interestingly enough I really enjoy the lagoon at the Renaissance even though the water is very calm.

Hoping we'll enjoy the beach at the Bucuti as much as we do Druif.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast