Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Eagle..Palm..Druif..Arashi..Surfside..Baby... etc

/QUOTE
    Otherwise, we only hit Palm or Eagle when we're having lunch or dinner over there. Or drinks... do I need to type that?[/QUOTE]

I think we both need to try Surfside for this reason too. Andrea has posted about Reflections, but there is another new little beachside bar ove there too that I want to try. I've also read something recently about Mangel Halto bar. Not sure if it's right on the beach but that beach is another one I love to visit, so the bar is just an added bonus.

We will have a car for 7 out of our 10 days next month. We always go to Baby Beach at the end of an "island tour" day, so we only stay there for an hour or two. This time we plan on going first thing in the morning, taking our cooler with food and drink and spending most of the day there. We know of the parking there.

During our dozen or so prior trips, we never ventured to other beaches to hang out other than the occasional beach dinner.

What about spending some time on Eagle beach or Manchebo; where would you suggest we park?

Arashi - I assume parking is just where ever you pull over to the side of the road.

Parking for Druif, Surfside?

Anyone been to Rogers Beach?

Which one is least secluded?

Thank you all.

Hoping for a 30th anniversary trip to our favorite place.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    We will have a car for 7 out of our 10 days next month. We always go to Baby Beach at the end of an "island tour" day, so we only stay there for an hour or two. This time we plan on going first thing in the morning, taking our cooler with food and drink and spending most of the day there. We know of the parking there.

During our dozen or so prior trips, we never ventured to other beaches to hang out other than the occasional beach dinner.

What about spending some time on Eagle beach or Manchebo; where would you suggest we park?

Arashi - I assume parking is just where ever you pull over to the side of the road.

Parking for Druif, Surfside?

Anyone been to Rogers Beach?

Which one is least secluded?

Thank you all.

Eagle Beach has free parking lots right in front of the beach in the area around MVC to the Costa Linda.

Arashi has a free parking lot and a snack bar and chair rentals available.

Surfside has free parking lots on one side near Reflextions and on the other side near Surfside Beach Bar.

We have been to Rodgers Beach many times and it is one of our favorites. During the week it is always very quiet and you may be the only ones there. It's perfect for swimming and very clear. We always pack a cooler full of refreshments. No facilities there though - it's just nice and quiet and peaceful. You can always go to the Rum Reef Bar and Grill for a bite/drink which is between Rodgers and Baby Beach. We still miss the old Coco Beach Bar that used to be at Rodgers but it has been gone for quite a few years now.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    and............Druif Beach, park along side the road parallel with the beach.

Ren Island is my fav. Not saying the others aren't beautiful this is just where we go everyday. Clean sand, calm water, food and beverages.

Aruba since 1979
    i did not include renaissance island beaches (family and flamngo) since it is private.
    we too love the renaissance island beaches

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Ren Island is my fav. Not saying the others aren't beautiful this is just where we go everyday. Clean sand, calm water, food and beverages.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i did not include renaissance island beaches (family and flamngo) since it is private.
    we too love the renaissance island beaches
    Do they offer day passes there?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Aruba since 1979
    yes
    sometimes they do not sell the day passes due to the 2 renaissance hotel's census.
    if the hotels are heavily booked (and i am not sure if it is 80% or higher) the do not offer the day passes for sale.
    and the price is approx. $100 pp per day.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post

Yes they do, I forget how much they charge for the daily pass. 2 beaches, plenty of chairs / towels, fishing, kayaking, scuba diving, tennis, gym, restaurant, bar, tv's for sports, flamingos walking around...ok i'll stop I'm getting depressed that I am at work now

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post

I seem to remember that you cannot take your own food or drink to Renn Island. Is that still the case?

Hoping for a 30th anniversary trip to our favorite place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast