Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Easter in Aruba

Easter in Aruba

Hi everyone,
    We are arriving April 1s Thursday for a 7 day well deserved vacation. We are travelling with our newly adopted 3 year old son (from Russia), and our 15 yr old daughter.

Can anyone give me advice on any activities (egg hunts, anything outdoors) we can do as a family with the kids? My son doesnt quite understand yet what Easter is about. We are most likely going to bring the Easter baskets with us, but I'd like to do something special since this is his first Easter.

My husband, daughter and I were on the island last year, but you know teenage girls just want to tan themselves and lounge around.

It is a different story this year for sure!!!
    Susan

I don't know where you're staying, but I do know that the last few years that I have experienced Easter/Ostara on the island, the hotel we stay at held an egg hunt for the little ones right on the property.

Whether or not the rest of the hotels do this, I couldn't tell you for sure, but I do know the Tamarijn does, or at least has in the past.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Rennaissance usually does an Easter egg hunt for the guests only.

Best wishes on the adoption of your son. Why not bring some of those plastic eggs with you and do the easter egg hunt just for him? It will be fun even if it is just your family. Bring a bag of candy with you to put in the eggs. He is little but he will get the idea and to see his happy face when he opens the egg will be priceless.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I think Paseo Herencia mall had a easter egg hunt last year.

Thank you for the replies everyone. We are staying at the Radisson. I will definitely bring some of those plastic eggs, as Cheryl has suggested!
    I am going to contact the property directly to see if they have anything planned for the guests.

Susan