Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Entry Requirements

I thought I had done all my research. Passport, tickets, etc......no visa for us citizens if staying under 30 days...

Then today I came across several websites that said that you needed something to prove
    " financial ability to maintain yourself during your stay..."

I would have THOUGHT that prepaid hotel, airline tickets would have been quite sufficient. Do you know what the deal is here? I have never had this requirement anywhere I've traveled (but I know that there AREA places where you do need this).

All you will need is a passport

Never needed more than my passport and I've stayed a lot longer than 30 days.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    you just need your passport, drivers license, tickets and the ability to chill and have a great time while you're there..
    scott and tricia

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>>> " financial ability to maintain yourself during your stay..."
    ---- On the entry paperwork you fill out Aruba wants to know where you are staying. Don't think they want people just back packing it around the country for weeks. In about 20 trips to the island never been asked anything about $$$$$.
    And getting off a cruise ship there is no Aruban Offical checking you over. Just your cruise card through the ship's computer gets you on the island.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 05-12-2008 at 11:22 AM.