Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Extra day option

Aruba since 1979
    what did you eliminate from your hotel list?

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I just canceled my Ritz stay for the extra days and rebooked it properly. For an extra $30 nightly I can get a package of free Breakfast and $100 daily credit, that was a big addition that I almost missed. Looks like I won't leave the property to dine, Solanio, Madero, and BLT here I come, lol.

I need to make it to a few new places this trip in my first two days or it will be another trip without trying any new restaurants. I want to try a few casual places such as Bingo and the Local Store but only time will tell.

I eliminated the Hilton from my hotel list this trip. The cost was getting close enough that I decided to stay at the Ritz. I now slowly improve my hotel as the week progresses. My new "plan" will make sure I dine onsite my last 2 days for sure in order to use my daily credit. I will probably do one dinner at BLT now, I will just eat a huge breakfast and an early dinner and I should be just fine.

Speaking of extra days, I went crazy today, lol. I decided to use my points from the Ritz and add 3 "free" days in a regular room before transferring to the club level for the remainder of our stay this summer.

We also added on 2 nights on the other end because air was crazy coming home on Sunday. We now have 15 nights to celebrate our 20th year vow renewal this August, I can't wait.

And as a bonus, my room price went down as well.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 03-20-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345