Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Family Photographer?

We are going to aruba in a few weeks and i would love to have professional beach pictures for my family just before sunset. Any suggestions?

thanks

Aruba since 1979
    one of our members julia username photosbyjulia might be able to help you or recommend someone if she is unavailable.

Some threads I found when searching the Family Category

Bryan Morris Photography - THE BEST!

Photographer

Recommended Family Photographer - Bryan Morris

Great Family Photographer

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/wedd...tographer.html

wedding photographers, I am sure most if not all would do a session

thanks

I just wanted to let Andrea know not to recommend Julia anymore. We use her last feb and it was wonderful, she even posted our pictures in one f the Aruba papers. We didn't get our disc until we were leaving, we paid her but didn't review disc since our cab was waiting and we figured it's Aruba she was recommended by a few people. Well when I looked at it from home it was another family. Ok, no problem. I emailed her all year, gave her a ups number to use and I still have no disc. I asked her to retake them in December to make good on my money but she never got back to me. I understand, it's digital, totally possible to erase or ruin, whatever, I just wanted what I paid for. We were really upset. I have two children who " dressed" for pictures, we spent an hour on the beach and she was really nice. But I only have about 6 pictures because I asked her to email me some. I do not understand what happened, but bottom line, we got burned!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for the advice

you can contact julia thru this site
    her user name is photosbyjulia

i will send her the link to this thread

yours is the very first poor review...........i suspect there might be some kind of a communication breakdown
    but, i will notify her of this thread and
    let her figure out if a response on this thread is appropriate

sounds to me like a very fixable mix up.

I thought so too, I have emailed with her about 20 times since feb. I hope it is fixable too as we have been very patient and have offered so many ways to fix the problem.

Like I mentioned, she was very nice, which is why I waited so long to post that reply above.

Thanks for your help.

Oh well she never responded, and I am out $200! But I love Aruba and return every year. Maybe we can take our own pictures this year.