Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I was thinking about getting large pots for flowers, trees, etc., for outside. Does anyone know if you can run a drip system to keep these pots watered?

Drip irrigation works fine for the pots. It is only a matter of running a separate line from your main system. Several of my neighbors have been using drip irrigation for their potted plants and trees and they are doing fine.

Regards,

You need to run what they call a spider from your main irrigation system to each planter. It works fine. My timer works for 10 minutes every second day. It is a bit costly on the water usage though.

Banned
    Thanks BillStella and Retagger....appreciate your help.

Fantastic Garden

My favorite plant shop. I can live in there so can my wallet. I cannot leave there without a pickup full of tropical plants. Last week I bought 2 birds of paradise, 1 orchid, 1 rose bush, 2 hanging plants and a fig tree. My husband came home this week with a mandarin and orange tree. Our garden keeps growing.
    For all those who love a nice garden center, Fantastic Garden is the place to be. They even have a coffee shop, great food and a snack section surrounded by tropical plants.
    You cannot bring anything as a plant to USA.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12