Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Fastphone rentals

I have chosen fastphone rentals for our cell phone while in Aruba. I got an e-mail from them asking where the Occidental was. They also told me to call them when I arrive to arrange for them to drop off the phone. I am just wondering if this is the norm? I thought they would have known where the Occidental was--I couldn't give them directions, but did give them the address. I had asked them to deliver it around 6:00 pm, but do they normally ask you to call them? Just wondering.
    Thanks again for your help

Delivery is a very recent development for FastPhones, so maybe they have a few glitches to iron out. I am surprised that didn't know where the Occidental is located. Maybe they've been too busy running their business to know where the resorts are located, but I would have thought they would have just Googled it. FWIW, I used them last year when they had the airport kiosk, and I received good service.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    the occidental used to be called the ALLEGRO
    i still refer to it as allegro
    maybe they do to?

Fastphones is not what it used to be. I will be returning my phone tomorrow. You are supposed to drop it off at the airport kiosk as she still has a drop box there.

When I get home I will do a full report...
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    randi for all that you have paid out in rental phones during the past few yrs, it may be time to buy an aruba cell phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Fastphones is not what it used to be. I will be returning my phone tomorrow. You are supposed to drop it off at the airport kiosk as she still has a drop box there.

When I get home I will do a full report...

Andrea,
    You are so right, after this trip we will be purchasing an Aruba cell phone for so many reasons!!

I will share my thoughts when I get home.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks so much, I will wait for your next post on this Randi