Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Faxing to Aruba

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Faxing to Aruba

I hope this is not a silly question but here it goes anyway :-) I need to fax something to Aruba, I have my own fax machine at home but wondering how this works as far as an international charge? I know it goes thru my phone line so I'm guessing it would be like making a phone call to Aruba? I suppose I may have to check with my phone company but figured I'd check here first.
    Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    it would be an international charge
    same as an aruba phone call.

instead of faxing, is there a way to SCAN and send by PDF email attachment?

but unless it is numerous pages, i would guess the charge for the international call would be less than $3.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I hope this is not a silly question but here it goes anyway :-) I need to fax something to Aruba, I have my own fax machine at home but wondering how this works as far as an international charge? I know it goes thru my phone line so I'm guessing it would be like making a phone call to Aruba? I suppose I may have to check with my phone company but figured I'd check here first.
    Thanks!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks Andrea. Yes, I could try to scan the pages, only 3 total. I am trying to get 3 of my good buddies (all men) to become Goodwill Ambassadors this year. They have owned a time share for 30 years this year and I thought it would be nice, they are not computer guys so I'm their little secretary If not I will have them fill out the form and bring with them to drop off in person. I just don't know how organized my buddies are