Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ferry Service AUA-CURACAO-BONAIRE Feasibility study nears completion

Aruba since 1979

Ferry Service AUA-CURACAO-BONAIRE Feasibility study nears completion

So cool that we would extend our trip to 3 weeks but spend the majority of our time on Curacao and Bonaire. We've only been to Curacao once and would love to go back again since there is so much to explore there.
    ~Amy~® - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

That would improve the chances that I would visit someplace other than Aruba, lol.

We'd certainly give it a try.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Would go for a month if work allows me too...

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    That would be excellent! I have been on a ferry two years on Lake Constance, Germany, including my rental car. It was quick, easy and lots of fun! If it is similar, I think it will be a huge success!

Excerpt from above link:

According to the politician another point that is important is the affordability of the tickets. “The thoughts are 10 dollars one way per person and 25 dollars for a car.”

The sailing time between Aruba and Curaçao will be a little over two hours. From Curaçao to Bonaire will be about an hour.

Very interesting. I would absolutely do it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That would be one rough ride,load up on seasick pill

Lucky- I get seasick easy, good point! I am thinking I won't be the first to try it, LOL>

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    That would be one rough ride,load up on seasick pill
    I think that's part of the reason it hasn't been done in the past. The sea is too rough.

We've taken the ferry (including rental car) from Seattle to Victoria, BC and Vancouver, BC many times but it's pretty calm through Puget Sound.

We've also taken the ferry to/from Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. That can get slightly rough and I've seen a few people get sick during the ride.
    ~Amy~® - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast