Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes you can bring in anything but fruits and veggies. You have to check the food thru. We tried bringing 2 cans of peanut butter on the plane and they took them. Check all the food stuff in checked luggage. When you leave Aruba, you can't bring any meat or food home. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Thanks Kent for the info.

Aruba since 1979
    ya peanut butter is considered a liquid
    how silly is that?!?! it is measured in weight not liquid measure. therefore in my opinion not a liquid. hahahaa

we have brought food home often from aruba
    we have brought gouda (all wrapped) stroopwaffels, cookies, chips and tons of junk food hahahaha i am junk food junkie on airplane til i fall asleep.
    cannot bring any fruits or veggies or cold cuts beyond us customs at the aruba airport.
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Yes you can bring in anything but fruits and veggies. You have to check the food thru. We tried bringing 2 cans of peanut butter on the plane and they took them. Check all the food stuff in checked luggage. When you leave Aruba, you can't bring any meat or food home. Kent

Aruba is great bring some snacks down and we normally bring blow ups for the pool and the beach so we don't have to spend money to rent. Cheap but good ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12