Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Finding Peace, Quiet, Solitude in Aruba

We love downtown at the Renaissance. Early in the morning and late afternoons, the private island is very uncrowded and peaceful. This year we are trying 3 extra nights staying down at Club Arias. From the times we have been there to snorkel with ArubaBob, it seems very peaceful.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

Out of all the places I have stayed the most quiet in terms of location has to be the Coconut Inn which is situated in Noord. As everyone knows Noord is a bit inland but still relatively close to the Palm Beach Area, that is once you have a rental car, if not you will be in for a bit of a walk. From what I saw a good majority of the guests tend to take off after breakfast and return sometime in the early afternoon before heading out again in the early evening. Even when guests are on site it's still relatively quiet. I guess what also makes it a quiet location is that the hotel is situated off the main road. The second most quiet place I have stayed would be Caribbean Palm Village. Again this one is located out in Noord but its right on the main road, again a lot of the guests tend to take off during the day while the ones that remain are content to lounge by the pool for the most part, before heading out in the evening.

Finding Peace, Quiet, Solitude in Aruba-41533843-05ab-4b13-975f-5b440f856e9f.jpg
    Peace, quiet, and solitude I find once in the water

impossible to remove fat fingered attached images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finding Peace, Quiet, Solitude in Aruba-d4618504-b24c-4f2a-9ea0-5e8b9e786697.jpg  
    Last edited by __steve__; 12-31-2017 at 03:15 PM.

I don't feel that I cannot find peace and quiet on Palm Beach. True, most days are busy, but once the sun goes down it is very quiet. I often wonder where everybody goes. I love to sit on the balcony and usually get my peace and quiet there.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    I don't feel that I cannot find peace and quiet on Palm Beach. True, most days are busy, but once the sun goes down it is very quiet. I often wonder where everybody goes. I love to sit on the balcony and usually get my peace and quiet there.
    we get plenty of peace and quiet at Palm Beach

Aruba since 1979
    i feel a certain "peace" come over me when i hear the pilot say "we are making our final approach to aruba, the current weather is sunny and 90 degrees"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12