Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Fire Department/Souvenir T-shirts?

Does anyone know if the fire department sells t-shirts? At home we typically stop in fire stations on vacation to buy a t-shirt as a souvenir. I've sent an e-mail to the address on the website, but haven't received a response. Has anyone visited the fire station on the island? Do you know where it is? I'd greatly appreciate any help! I'm only here for 2 more days!!

Aruba since 1979
    go to the roundabout near the ARUBAN resort and head inland (you will pass the texaco station on your left). follow straight and you will come across the fire dept on your right. the police helicopter pad is there too.

i have no idea if they sell tee shirts.
    maybe they would make a trade.....trade you the shirt off their back.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2teech7 View Post
    Does anyone know if the fire department sells t-shirts? At home we typically stop in fire stations on vacation to buy a t-shirt as a souvenir. I've sent an e-mail to the address on the website, but haven't received a response. Has anyone visited the fire station on the island? Do you know where it is? I'd greatly appreciate any help! I'm only here for 2 more days!!

Aruba since 1979
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...riba/amdir.jpg

click link for map to amadeus restaurant.
    the fire department is on the right.....follow that map as if you are going to amadeus, but the fire dept is about 1 mile before amadeus.

They may trade patches?

Thanks so much for your help. I finally tried the front desk at the resort where I'm staying and one of the men who works here was amazingly helpful. He called around and found out where I could get 2 t-shirts---granted, I had to go to San Nicolas for them, but had a great time doing it. They couldn't have been more wonderful. I was reminded--yet again--why I come here. Thanks for the suggestions and assistance!!

Glad you could get a shirt, I visited the Tanki Flip 13 station where everyone was directing you and had a great tour, we traded patches, had a long chat and realized that it dosent matter where in the world you work as a fireman, its all the same LOL. Visiting their station made me realize how lucky we are here in the states as it was very worn down. Glad you made out ok...maybe our next visit we'll get down to San Nicolas. Be Safe!