Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Fire on Renaissance Island

There were some pics on the Facebook group for Renn owners today. The new restaurant is now being used, at least partially as of today. There is some seating in already and booths were being added today. They are still operating on a limited menu. They have moved the tiki bar over to the adult side, but its not open yet and it's unclear from the posts if it will be open all the time, or just for private events.

I'm paraphrasing here from what I read on the Rennaissance Facebook Group. I'm not there, so I'm going from pictures and posts I saw in that group. Hope this helps. It sounds like things should be back to normal soon.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    Thanks Tracey

Tracey, Thank You for the info.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Great update, thanks for the info.
    I hope the tiki hut on the adult side is permanent and stays open. It is quite a pain walking to the other side every time you want to order drinks or food, especially when you've already got a few Balashi's in you. Paradise troubles!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaLovesAruba! View Post
    Great update, thanks for the info.
    I hope the tiki hut on the adult side is permanent and stays open. It is quite a pain walking to the other side every time you want to order drinks or food, especially when you've already got a few Balashi's in you. Paradise troubles!
    There was always a couple of waitresses that came over for drink and food orders the times we have been there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456