Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: First post

First post

Hello All,

My wife and I first went to Aruba for our honeymoon about 2 years ago( we stayed at the Hyatt). We absolutely fell in love with the island and it's people! We are looking to return this year for our anniversary. Looking to try another hotel. We loved the Hyatt, just not looking to spend that much this time. Any suggestions on where to stay would be helpful. Thanks so much! Todd

There are different hotel options that cost less but that still offer a high quality.
    1. the Mill Resort
    2. Bucuti Beach Resort
    3. Amsterdam Manor Hotel
    4. Brickel Bay Hotel.

These are still great hotels where you don't have to spend to much money.

If you want a complete list of places to stay on the island, including some other hotels check out this link.
    http://www.arubabeaches.net/50-place...-in-aruba/214/

Aruba since 1979
    my opinon:
    rent a timeshare unit

a studio or 1 bedroom at lacabana brc, ABC, CDM, Divi Village, Divi Dutch and/or Phoenix can run you as little as $500- $900 a week
    or for a bit more $ you can get a timeshare unit at Costa linda, Playa Linda, Marriott Ocean or Surf.

go to the timeshare section on this community forum and check out what is available
    or go to
    tug2net.com and see what is listed 4 rent

if you really really want a hotel but not hyatt pricing,
    go with amsterdam manor (but not the studio units in the back as they are not real eye pleasing or comfortable)
    or go with Manchebo although the rooms are older the beach is magnificent.
    same goes for holiday inn.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by toddy View Post
    Hello All,

My wife and I first went to Aruba for our honeymoon about 2 years ago( we stayed at the Hyatt). We absolutely fell in love with the island and it's people! We are looking to return this year for our anniversary. Looking to try another hotel. We loved the Hyatt, just not looking to spend that much this time. Any suggestions on where to stay would be helpful. Thanks so much! Todd

Just got back from a week at the Riu. VERY nice! It is all inclusive but the price was so reasonable we did not feel guilty going off site for dinners. (you must go to Madame Janettes)..The rooms at the Riu are beautiful, it is right on the beach, swim up bar in pool, and SO much food, I have never seen anything like it. I have heard that the Divi/Tam are very low key and relaxing and you step right out your door onto the beach which would be wonderful. No matter where you stay you will have a ball!

Bucuti for romance or for inexpensive 3 star all inclusive- Tamarijn or Divi

If I am going to stay at the Bucuti what room do you recommend?

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!
    We loved the Bucuti, we stayed on the third floor Tara Wing. Right on the beach..great balcony, beautiful view. I don't think you could go wrong here. Good Luck!

44 days and counting....

View from the top of the Bucuti's Tara Wing. Camera has a little bit of salt on in it right now, but you definitely get the idea!
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:26 PM.