Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: First Secret Picture of the New Year

  1. #21
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Bar front at Bugaloe.....! Think I remember it.... although I don't spend much time under the bar there.
    Darnit CP I think I had you guys this time. Was trying to trick you all into thinking it was something you walk on... guess that didn't work. Oh and I promise despite what you think I was taking a picture of the bar lol

    First Secret Picture of the New Year-bugaloe-bar-front.jpg











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  2. #22
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,501
    How did i not get this one???
    Not sure when, but we will be back

  3. #23
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Congrats, CP! Good job!

  4. #24
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,931
    that is the first thing i said............."how did tracey not guess this?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    How did i not get this one???

  5. #25
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    that is the first thing i said............."how did tracey not guess this?"
    I suck at this game! You know on the podcast, the question about what's your Aruba super power? Apparently mine is answering the secret picture game puzzle. That's the only time I even remotely had a clue of the answer was when we were on the island!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

  6. #26
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Darnit CP I think I had you guys this time. Was trying to trick you all into thinking it was something you walk on... guess that didn't work. Oh and I promise despite what you think I was taking a picture of the bar lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bugaloe Bar front.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	4669
    Think I've spent too much time in bars...... Was fun.... thanks Curt! BTW..... DW took my avatar on the other side of the post beyond the bar.....!!!
    Last edited by cpjones; 01-05-2016 at 10:15 PM.

  7. #27
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,931
    the man in the black speedo.........does he need a top?

    act1966 made me write that.

  8. #28
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I suck at this game! You know on the podcast, the question about what's your Aruba super power? Apparently mine is answering the secret picture game puzzle. That's the only time I even remotely had a clue of the answer was when we were on the island!
    lol its a mindset thing... these days you are fully focused on playoff football

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Think I've spent too much time in bars...... Was fun.... thanks Curt! BTW..... DW took my avatar on the other side of the post beyond the bar.....!!!
    I've always wondered exactly where it was taken was always familiar but could never put my finger exactly on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the man in the black speedo.........does he need a top?

    act1966 made me write that.
    Normally I would say yes but in paradise its all good











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  9. #29
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Darnit CP I think I had you guys this time. Was trying to trick you all into thinking it was something you walk on... guess that didn't work. Oh and I promise despite what you think I was taking a picture of the bar lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bugaloe Bar front.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	4669
    The Bucaloe looks beautiful, I like that "old" look and the Caribbean feel to it. I think I walked by it in the past but never went inside. It would be on my "to do list" when I come back to Aruba.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO