Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Smile Enjoy

Enjoy the Tam, relax on the beach,discover the Bunker Bar, say hi to all the bartenders.... Now,,, if you can find time after doing all of the above, try to see a little bit of the wonderful island..... Have a great vacation....

You're gonna love Aruba. Honestly with your age and if you guys like to have a good time......Check out the Kukukanuku Bus or even the Black Hog Saloon (they have a BBQ Bash w/all you can eat & drink...dancing, contests plus the girls get to go on a Harley Ride)

Enjoy & hope you'll post a trip report when ya come back.
    Michelle & Mike

We used abc-tours and took a 1/2 day jeep tour. It gave us the Island stuff--like he bridge that is no longer there--the natural pool, the gold mine, ostrich farm among some other things. Was well worth the money.

Jolly Pirates and ABC half day tour are a must do.
    You cannot leave the island without doing these two or you had not been to the island.

Regards,

Bryan Morris
    Aruba's Premier Wedding Photographer

My favourite place on the island is Boca Catalina for snorkeling and sunbathing, and the windward side of the island for exploring.
    I agree with Andrea. Tranquilo is a lot of fun and not too crowded. We did the full day with Anthony and sailed to Spanish Lagoon. Everyone snorkels in the shallows and then he takes those who are stronger swimmers out to the whitecaps for a drift snorkel. It is amazing. Then we all go back to the boat for lunch. Capt. Anthonys' moms Dutch Pea Soup is really good.
    We have never taken an organized island tour(abc) so I can't speak for that but we rent a jeep for our 2 weeks and explore on our own. Have a great trip.
    4th trip to paradise

If you are into a snorkeling trip, may I suggest the Delphi Watersports tour. It is much less crowded than the larger companies, like Red Sail Sports. If it hasnt changed from last August, the price is about $35 and the tour lasts about 3 hours. It consists of stopping at a World War 2 era shipwreck and a coral reef both near the north end of Aruba. The company (Delphi Watersports) is located on Palm Beach infront of the Hyatt Regency Aruba. Look for the white tent.
    Mike

Thumbs up

The Octopuss is always fun. Its is a sailboat owned by Jethro docked by Pelican Pier. He only takes out a limited amount of people at a time, so it is a little more personal. He provides you with a gouda cheese on fresh roll sandwich and a cocktail or two. The snorkeling is great and it is very relaxing.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    plus don't forget just go into town and walk around and shop and see the marina..you can't go to aruba without going into town..and from the tam you're only a few minutes away..
    scott and tricia

No matter how many days one has, or how few, I always recommend seeing the 'real' aruba and going to the other side of the island. It's beauty is unsurpassed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NancyG
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Things to do in Aruba

Since you are staying for only 5 days you could indeed do the Jolly Pirates swim snorkel and swing tour. You could also do the half day ABC jeep safari, or their new Batumba tour. I strongly recommend these activities. Check out their websites... www.jollypirates.com www.abc-aruba.com, you'll have a great time.

You could also learn to dance on your vacation! ArubaSalsa is a brand new activity on Aruba where in one hour and a half you could learn the Salsa, Merengue or Bachata. Greetings!

Reggie
    reggie@arubasalsa.com
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-05-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: advertising

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast