Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Aruba since 1979
    i would plan on $120 +/- pp per day.
    make sure you allot tip money, restaurant-dinner money, bus/taxi money, incidentals, liquor, activities, grocery shopping.

you would be best served to do some exploring around the "activity" category to see if there are any prices listed.

Well more than likely were nit going to eat three meals a day. Its just purely a relaxation vacation. We planned on $1500-$2000 for the 9 days we will be there. Also for the entry requirements all we need is our passport correct?

Aruba since 1979
    yes passports for USA citizens

Ok. One more question. We will be leaving from Indianapolis, IN. When we check in with our airline, will they give us our boarding passes for the entire trip to and from? Or will we get one at all the airports? Also I read that will will need to show onward vouchers for our stay. What is that?

Aruba since 1979

procedure

the airlines will give you your flight documentation/boarding passes only for the flight(s) to aruba. (in fact you may be able to check in online)

if you are flying a different airline coming home from aruba, you may be required to show documentation of that reservation (i.e. confirmation) when you check in.

when you are aboard your flight to aruba, the flight attendants will hand out aruba immigration cards. a card is filled out for each aruba visitor. your inbound and outbound flight info will be added to this card as well as your hotel info and number of days that you are staying.

after your trip, when you are at aruba's queen beatrix airport , you will be given your flight documents for the trip home at the airline ticket check in counter. (again, you may be able to check in online)

e will be leaving from Indianapolis, IN. When we check in with our airline, will they give us our boarding passes for the entire trip to and from? Or will we get one at all the airports? Also I read that will will need to show onward vouchers for our stay. What is that?[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thank u so very much. Sry for all the questions. It just our first time traveling internationally.

Aruba since 1979
    no sweat
    ASK and we will try to get you the answers!!
    that is what this forum is all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by twixxieboi_86 View Post
    Ok. Thank u so very much. Sry for all the questions. It just our first time traveling internationally.

We are leaving on Sunday from Indianapolis! I'll let you know if we encounter any specific issues at the airport. Are you flying Air Tran? That is who we are taking....

If you stay at the Divi Phoenix then you can walk down to the restaurant located at the mall area. There are a lot to chose from so you will never get bored. I don't think you need to rent a car you can take the bus downtown to where the cruise ships come in if that is where you are looking to go. My husband and I stayed at the Divi phoenix and we did the same thing ate breakfast and lunch in the room and then went out to dinner and we probably spent about $600- $700 for the 9 days, but that was including our excursion we did and some lunches we did buy. A lot of the restaurants have early bird specials or just good deals so look for them. There usually posted in the newspaper or the books that are in your room. We are not drinkers so maybe that is why we did not spend a lot of money.

Smile

I see we have some Hoosers coming to Aruba! Where are yoiu guys from? I am from south of Ft. Wayne. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast