Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    As always, you have come to the best place for advice. Andrea; Arubalisa, and others are always ready and willing to help in any way they can.

May I add, my personal welcome to the site. You both will enjoy "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island."

Ed

So ive been reading about this "15%" Gratuity! Do they aoutomatically add that to ur total bill or do u have to figue it out for yourself? Because if I have bad service or food, Im not going to give them free money for their mistake?!??!

I know it's an old post but, back to tipping. Staying @ Divi Golf. What is appropriate for the golf cart taxi (which is free) p/p p/trip? Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathey View Post
    I know it's an old post but, back to tipping. Staying @ Divi Golf. What is appropriate for the golf cart taxi (which is free) p/p p/trip? Thanks all.
    From personal experience, we usually tip about $2 each way, more if there is a group of us. We have tried tipping significantly more and we did not receive any better, or prompter service than those who did not tip which is most people.

Not sure about service at the Divi Golf, but staying at the Tamarijn and just trying to get my parents back and forth between there and the Divi is exasperating to put it mildly. We usually have to plan an extra half hour before and after each meal. Yes, there are times you have to wait that long. People will jump ahead of you etc.

If you can walk do. It is just not physically possible for my parents.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456