Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Cool First time in ARUBA!!!

Hello, a group for 4 of us as coming to Aruba for Vacation in Feb. We are staying at the Mill. does anyone have any advice on what to go see and do and what not to see and do? I would like to do a couples message where is the best place for that. just want to get some ideals before we leave! Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    hi and welcome to the aruba.com community forum!!
    there are tons of activities and please give us an idea of what you may be interested in doing.

if you are interested in snorkeling, please go to the upper right hand corner of this page to the search box...enter snorkeling and see what comes up.......tons of snorkeling threads. also too you can scroll down on this page to View Tag Cloud and look for snorkeling there. All tagged snorkel threads will come up. It is a more refined search thatn the first option i gave you.

Dining...i advise you to check out the culinary culture section and the many many threads on dining. Are you interested in dining outdoors on the waterfront?Indoors in air conditioning? Outdoors in garden setting? Seafood? International? Steak?

by me using the cloud tag, here are threads about massages.
    i do know that the poolside spa is now gone from lacabana
    here is the tag link http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/massage.html

here is seafood restaurant tag http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/rest...ood%2C%20.html

restaurants
    Aruba Restaurants with Facebook pages

My personal favorites are below (and i may be missing some) and My favorites by any means do not speak for this forum...or even my husband
    Madame Janette
    Hung Paradise
    Tulip
    French Steakhouse
    Buccaneer
    Lindas
    Yemanja
    Driftwood
    Barneys
    B-55
    Pinchos
    Scotts Brats
    and MORE...

Quote Originally Posted by fun_in_the_sun View Post
    Hello, a group for 4 of us as coming to Aruba for Vacation in Feb. We are staying at the Mill. does anyone have any advice on what to go see and do and what not to see and do? I would like to do a couples message where is the best place for that. just want to get some ideals before we leave! Thanks
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-05-2014 at 10:10 AM.

We are really up for anything from snorkeling to deep see fishing to touring the island and maybe even bar hopping. We are there for 1 week so we want to hit all the fun stuff!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    i try to tell all first timers not to overbook.
    leave yourselves plenty of time on the beach.
    plenty of time (if you are going to be doing evening bar hopping) to be nursing a morning after not so good feeling.
    if you are going to be there for a week, i would say 3 excursions would be about the max you would fit in......leaving 3+ for days on the beach.

there are numerous deep sea fishing charters.

happy researching!
    Quote Originally Posted by fun_in_the_sun View Post
    We are really up for anything from snorkeling to deep see fishing to touring the island and maybe even bar hopping. We are there for 1 week so we want to hit all the fun stuff!!!!