Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

View Poll Results: When Did You Fall in Love With Aruba?

63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Been once loved it & want to return

6 9.52%
  • Been more than once & am hooked

53 84.13%
  • Disliked Aruba & will not return

0 0%
  • Don't know have not been yet

4 6.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Renaissance Hotel, Baby Beach
    Went in 2000, 1st time and every year since.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonAK View Post
    Was introduced to Aruba a few years back by an ex GF but reaffirmed my love for the island on my last trip with my fiancÚ.

What I found to be ironic was during a short 4 day trip with the ex I got stuck in a hurricane and on my last trip that was almost 3 weeks not a single day of rain or clouds :-)

Just goes to show that the company is just as important as the destination
    LMAO---are you saying I induced that hurricane?! You seem to forget our first few trips there?!

I've been on the island 16 times in 5 years. I've shared the paradise with many boyfriends and friends and have so many great memories of the island....I try to travel to other places throughout the year, but at least 2 or 3 times a year, I head back "home".

natural pool
    Our first trip to Aruba was 3 years ago on advice from our travel agent. Fell in love with it and went back 2nd year with our daughters and their husbands, 3rd year bought timeshare at Surf Club and will be returning in March for our 4th year. Wish we could go two times a year, but once a year takes care of my addiction to Aruba. Friends ask why do you keep going to Aruba don't you get bored with going to just one place I tell them they need to go to Aruba then they'll understand...... March can't come soon enough!!

Renaissance Island
    Back in the mid 80s friends of mine came home from their honeymoon in Aruba and raved about it. After hearing all their stories I put it on my wish list...a few decades passed and my family was looking for a Disney alternative and Aruba popped into my we booked at the Aruba Renaissance Tower and ended up at the Ocean Suites. Oh did I mention that I was so grateful to be going, I cried on the plane while thanking my wonderful husband for bringing me to Aruba My husband and I are opposites in many ways so to find a place that we both LOVED was over the top! We went in as anti-timesharers and out as thrilled owners of week 50. This December will be our 4th trip. Last yr we went for 11 days and this year 2 weeks. Hmm.... I think next year I will wish for 3 weeks *wink*

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    First trip was in 05, could not do much due to Hurricane Ivan, had to book for the next year to do everythin we missed out on due to Ivan. Came home with timeshare at the Links and haven't missed a year since.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123