Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

first visit to Aruba

we are going to be staying at the PlayaLinda timeshare, my wife wishes to pack food and lug it down, while I don't mind bringing coffee, salt/pepper, I prefer to pick up items we'll need for the 9 days we're here. are there any supermarkets/7-11 type stores close to where we're staying, or does she have the right idea ? saw the check list posted on here, and a great idea. please any other thoughts for first time visitors, thank you.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum!
    yes there are little convenient stores, but you will pay dearly for the convenience and the variety/supplies are not adequate.
    the regular sized supermarkets are great.
    that being said, many folks, me included, bring food products.....we had a soft sided cooler in our checked luggage and in it we had frozen cooked food (sauces and turkey and chicken)

it is worth it to get to LINGS, or SUPERFOOD, or CERTIFIED grocery supermarkets to do a grocery order......big or small.

thank you for ur help

will pack a cooler on rollers so also take it to the beach/pool easily. going May 22 and can't wait

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ling and Sons delivers, order on line and they will deliver within a 2 hr window.