Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jaxjack,

Please let us know how that Hyatt Private dinner goes. I have other people asking me about it. I used to stay there years ago but back then they did not have this option, at least not that I was aware of.

Thanks,

And check out my blog for photos of some of the sights, restaurants and things around the island.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    jaxjack,

Please let us know how that Hyatt Private dinner goes. I have other people asking me about it. I used to stay there years ago but back then they did not have this option, at least not that I was aware of.

Thanks,

And check out my blog for photos of some of the sights, restaurants and things around the island.
    I defintiely will.

Opinion Question....Which option do yall think is better:

1. Propose during dinner sitting at the table??
    2. Have waiter bring ring and a single flower to table after desseert is served??
    3. Take a walk after dinner and have "will you marry me?" written close by in the sand. Lert her walk ahead a step or two and when she sees it and turns (I assume she will be like that is so sweet that someone did that) and I will be the one down on one knee with the ring??

#3 is perfect!! So very well thought out and romantic it will mean the world to her
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjack View Post
    3. Take a walk after dinner and have "will you marry me?" written close by in the sand. Lert her walk ahead a step or two and when she sees it and turns (I assume she will be like that is so sweet that someone did that) and I will be the one down on one knee with the ring??
    Good idea in theory, but even with some torches, unless the Hyatt has flood lights, the beach is going to be on the dark side and it may be difficult to see written in the sand.

I like the idea of sitting down to dinner, having the waiter bring the ring and a rose or tropical flower (all flowers are imported),
    you say your bit,
    she says yes and gushes,
    as you call the waiter over with the bottle of champagne.

The dinner is not only romantic, but becomes a celebration of your future together.

...Speaking from experience... my dh proposed at the end of the meal (dh proposed at the Bahamian Club on PI)...

Junior Member Sittin'UnderAPalmTree's Avatar
    Trust me, any way you choose to propose in Aruba will be fabulous and memorable! My DH popped the question almost 4 years ago on our balcony at the Tamarijn right after the sun went down. I will never, ever forget that moment! Best wishes for a wonderful future together!
    Toes in sand & drink in hand in
    *ERiN*

Been to 13 caribbean islands, Hawaii, and Mexico, but ARUBA is still my FAVORITE!
    Aruba (8x) Puerto Rico Dominica Dominican Republic
    Antigua St. Barth's St. Maarten (2x) Virgin Gorda
    Jost Van Dyke Tortola St. Thomas Norman Island
    Barbados St. Kitts Cozumel Playa Del Carmen
    Cancun (4x) Hawaii

Best Wishes! You couldn't have picked a better island to propose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12