Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Five more days and we are in paradise!!!!!!

We've been waiting FOUR LONG years to come back to ARUBA!!!!

My wife and I had our honeymoon there and just fell in love with the island

I want to thank everyone for all of their posts!!!! So much good info gathered here.

So many things to do that we will just have to keep coming back year after year to get it all in

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum trizzo!!

Thanks Andrea.

I enjoy reading all of your posts.

Hopefully you can answer some questions for me?

Do you know if you can take back some of Aruba’s delicious bottled water to the US?

My wife was thing on going to the Bon Bini festival on Tuesday evening. Have you been to this yet? Is it more geared to kids and family?

Lastly, from the posts I've read about credit card fees for international purchases, I'm wondering do you think that most large establishments bill you in US dollars and not Florins when you get you bill?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Aruba since 1979
    click link for Bon Bini festival and it is a family event

http://www.aruba.com/ThingstoDo/Even..._FESTIVAL.aspx

if you go to a restaurant.......MADAME JANETTE for example....the prices are in US dollars, the bill is in dollars and the credit card bill is submitted in dollars.

grocery stores.....prices in aruba florins, rung up as florins, converted to us dollars and then submitted to credit card co as us dollars.

make sure you check with your credit card company and ask of the international fee.

yes you can bring back the water!! sold at all of the grocery stores OR bring your own empty plastic bottles and get it for free out of the faucet. the water does taste terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Trizzo86 View Post
    Thanks Andrea.

I enjoy reading all of your posts.

Hopefully you can answer some questions for me?

Do you know if you can take back some of Aruba’s delicious bottled water to the US?

My wife was thing on going to the Bon Bini festival on Tuesday evening. Have you been to this yet? Is it more geared to kids and family?

Lastly, from the posts I've read about credit card fees for international purchases, I'm wondering do you think that most large establishments bill you in US dollars and not Florins when you get you bill?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Welcome Trizzo, We leave on Sunday for Two weeks and it can't come fast enough.
    Next Aruba trip in