Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Float question

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental

Question Float question

Hi everyone! I love to float around on those little rafts they have at our time share on palm beach but this year I am renting a condo at Oceania on Eagle Beach for a month and I want to buy a couple floats when I get to the Island.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase ?
    Thanks!

Maybe check out the toy stores. There are a couple by the grocery stores. Also, there is a suf related shop downtown. It is located upstairs by Iguna Joe's.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Why not...just a thought...check at one or more of your local sports stores and just include them in your luggage? They would then be a lot cheaper and you can take them back home when you return...for future vacations.

Have a wonderful month-long vacation...of course, I envy anyone and their family going to Aruba. Give us a trip report when you find time.

Go to Certified next to Hong King grocery store. We bought some floating noodles there for much cheaper and they sale the floatable air rafts. Not sure if they have the soft rubber ones that they rent for $5 a day there?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Banned
    Thanks so much for your inputs.. I was contemplating bringing them on the plane with me but I dont think there will be enough room in the baggage. I will check at the places you mentioned hopefully we can find a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by kthy66 View Post
    Hi everyone! I love to float around on those little rafts they have at our time share on palm beach but this year I am renting a condo at Oceania on Eagle Beach for a month and I want to buy a couple floats when I get to the Island.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase ?
    Thanks!
    Walmart or Target...end of season $1 rafts...throw them in luggage and then leave them with some family with kids that didn't think of it...thats what we do every year !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

The foam ones here are really expensive to buy!!! Can you mail it down to yourself or someone before you arrive and then store them or give them away?

I would think that the postage would exceed the savings of not purchasing them in Aruba?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    The foam ones here are really expensive to buy!!! Can you mail it down to yourself or someone before you arrive and then store them or give them away?
    wow! I just looked up the prices. That is crazy.. I think Ill stick with noodles

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    kthy66, ahhh, buy one at ling and sons or something...they are all around, believe me they aren't hard to find..cindy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast