Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Float question

kathy,
    noodles work well also, just line them around the outside of your suitcase.
    they take up some room, but i've always been able to squeeze them in..as well as my $1 rafts from walmart....hey, I'm going from the 9th-23rd...if you are going to be there right before i leave you can have mine !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    kathy,
    noodles work well also, just line them around the outside of your suitcase.
    they take up some room, but i've always been able to squeeze them in..as well as my $1 rafts from walmart....hey, I'm going from the 9th-23rd...if you are going to be there right before i leave you can have mine !!!!!
    Thanks Dana! I arrive on the 22nd! LOL
    Ill head over to Walmart for those Dollar specials.. hopefully they still have some

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    kthy99.... at our CVS they had a ton of those blow up rafts for like 99 cents. Check out your CVS...

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    kthy99.... at our CVS they had a ton of those blow up rafts for like 99 cents. Check out your CVS...
    I will ! Danki!

We bought noodles at Certified on our trip last Xmas, which were much cheaper than at the hotels, etc.

The best thing we did was get a storage bin from Lou at Timeshare Storage and we put the noodles in the bin plus a bunch of other stuff that we leave in Aruba. Each trip, Lou brings us our bin and there are the noodles plus a lot of other stuff.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    We bought noodles at Certified on our trip last Xmas, which were much cheaper than at the hotels, etc.

The best thing we did was get a storage bin from Lou at Timeshare Storage and we put the noodles in the bin plus a bunch of other stuff that we leave in Aruba. Each trip, Lou brings us our bin and there are the noodles plus a lot of other stuff.
    Randi,
    Cindyo mentioned Timeshare Storage in another post...where is it located and what is the price to rent a bin ????
    Not that the rafts are expensive or the noodles either for that matter, but why keep buying them eve year if I don't have to.
    Plus I can leave some of the other stuff...like he afore mentioned teflon frying pan !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

The charge is around $67 for the year. If you go more than once in a year, he charges you an additional fee. It is great, you are given a Rubbermaid bin (you pay for the bin) and all of your contents must fit in the bin with a total max. weight of 50LBS. (just like the airlines) and if you go over the weight their is an additional charge.
    He brings the bin to your hotel/resort and it is waiting for you upon your arrival and will pick it up on your day of departure.

We stick our noodles around the bin and then put a lot of other items inside. It is a great idea and great service.

You can reach Lou
    Lou
    Business 587-1667
    Cell 592-5604
    Timesharestorage@aol.com
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

If anyone has websites with sales - please PM them to me. We do freight shipping which isn't too expensive but takes a while and I'd love to have one w/o shelling out $100!

Floats- spring floats

We have been taking spring floats for a few years. Very light and don not take much room in luggage. Available at Meijers and Target.
    swimways.com/springfloat

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    Go to a pool supply store. We got the nice heavy duty ones for $5. They are flat and pack easy. We blew them up once we arrived and used them for 10 days. We left it out on our balcony. We gave them to a nice couple when it was time to leave so they could enjoy them.

They do rent the foam ones for $5 a day but I prefer these plastic see thru ones. We could float and still see the ocean life. We used ours when snorkeling way out and when we got tired we just rested on it. It is also good exercise for your arms because you have to paddle against the current to stay in your beach area.

Have a great time.

Jill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast