Tracey...Been on the phone with the airline 3x's in the past 12 hours. Nothing they can do since its still too far away. I'm trying to leave Sunday instead but have to decide whether its worth the 600 with the hopes they reimburse us. They may not if its a voluntary change, but one of the agents told me they would (I want a 2nd opinion, LOL) If we leave 2 days later they said I can extend my trip 2 days also...so that will only cost us the extra days in a timeshare or hotel (emailed the girl we are renting from and she has availability)! ARRRRRRR
Are you on that 9:00 AM flight on United? You still may be OK at that time although they are saying it might start Sunday nite.
Now my husband says this morning..."do we really want to leave the house during such a big storm" We just bought a new one 4 months ago. Oh and to boot...we live at the SHORE!