Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: This forum family....

My husband who does nothing electronic... if they still have a dial up phone he love it..
    Just asked me who are you talking to now..
    I told him my friend___________________from Aruba site.
    Tells me how do you know they are good... well if they are talking to me they can't be bad.

Aruba since 1979
    we are all inmates for the criminally insane
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    My husband who does nothing electronic... if they still have a dial up phone he love it..
    Just asked me who are you talking to now..
    I told him my friend___________________from Aruba site.
    Tells me how do you know they are good... well if they are talking to me they can't be bad.

Wow...you guys all rock !!!
    Andrea, I had to laugh when you wrote that we do not treat each other like imbeciles......the first thought that came to my head was....that is so true, however I am so good at being an imbecile sometimes that I wouldn't know if you were treating me like one !!!!! LOL !!!!

Nothing better than a group of friends that do not judge, give their honest opinion and like you without really ever having met you. I feel like everyone on this forum is a friend and wish we could all find a way to go to Aruba to meet one week together !!!! What a blast that would be.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Wow...you guys all rock !!!
    Andrea, I had to laugh when you wrote that we do not treat each other like imbeciles......the first thought that came to my head was....that is so true, however I am so good at being an imbecile sometimes that I wouldn't know if you were treating me like one !!!!! LOL !!!!

Nothing better than a group of friends that do not judge, give their honest opinion and like you without really ever having met you. I feel like everyone on this forum is a friend and wish we could all find a way to go to Aruba to meet one week together !!!! What a blast that would be.....
    Oh, YES!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    That would truly be the best to get as much of us possible together on a trip to Aruba!!!! something tells me the island would never be the same

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    That would truly be the best to get as much of us possible together on a trip to Aruba!!!! something tells me the island would never be the same
    Can you imagine the discussion we would have trying to decide on a place for dinner?

arubabob.....we would just never get to dinner, even if we decided on a place....imagine all the girls trying to get ready so we all make it on time .....NOT !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

So true! I tend to visit the site more often as we start to plan our next Aruba vacation. I love to hear what's new and get advice when looking to stay at a different resort. I love to read trip reports about our favorite island. We had planned to start going to Aruba every year instead of every other year but life gets in the way sometimes. We were not able to go last year after losing our home to a fire last May. I'm happy to report that we are now in a brand new house on the same property and adjusting to life in the new house that someday will feel like home. And this week we started to plan our September trip to Aruba so I feel as though our life is getting back on track. This Aruba trip will be the best one yet after the stressful year we have been through a week in paradise will eel extra special.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123