Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Found Men's Wedding band

FOUND A MANS RING... someone is missing there glass slipper

Was on the Jolly Pirate.. it was my 12th time in aruba i brought my ladies there.. and the first time on the jolly pirate we wanted to do some exploring and thought hey lets hit up the pirate ship.. anyways.. i'm not really one for fish in my face but i got really into the first snorkle spot on our three spot stop.. i don't recall the name of the first stop but it was near the light house. i took a dive and saw something glimmer.. to my surprise i pulled out a mans wedding band.. i did call my bf and tell him it was an omen and we must get married but he laughed at me in a scared way and then my brother made me feel bad for not turning it over to the police. i didn't really think someone would be calling the police every week asking them if they found a wedding ring in the deep blue sea but hey i figured this was the best place to post it.. if you can tell me the size and what kind of ring it is i'll send it to you. I did that whole glass slipper, if it fits it was meant to be on my bf and he wasn't into it..(even though it fit ) so I am trying to give it to the right person.. its not my glass slipper to have..

Jacque

I am still looking for my husbands ring that was lost in "august 2007. Maybe one day i will find it, but I like to keep trying every know and then.

We have found several men's wedding rings on palm beach. Post a discription and I will look through the ones we have.

ring

I lost my wedding ring on the beach in Aruba it was stainless steel and engraved with LAC to ZLL 10-3-09

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I have lost a lot of jewelry and money in Aruba. If anything is ever found please PM me I will provide you with my address and pay for the shipping. I can provide a description after I receive the package.
    Nice try, Mark!

My husband found a man's wedding ring in the water at Baby Beach. The ring has a recent wedding date and includes names. We would love to return it to the owner. Thank you. Louise Lufkin

me again 4 years later and still looking for hubbys ring

description
    yellow gold
    sz 10
    squarish face...and slanted row of some diamonds...

Found Mens Wedding Band at Baby Beach

I found a large mens wedding ring at baby beach near the parking area on May 18th around 5:30 pm, If you lost a Mens wedding ring and can desscribe the unique feature about this ring I will gladly mail it to you.
    Thanks

My husband lost his wedding ring when we were just there. I sent you a private message.
    Last edited by Rabbit; 05-24-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: too much info

was this the one? If so glad to see there are good people in this world

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast