Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr. Ratt

Thread: Free wifi?

Free wifi?

Free wifi @the Divi village is a fact. No more questions about it because that's how I'm sending this message, reclining in the sun, on our balcony @ the Divi Village. So, when the naysaying know-it-alls tell you otherwise, you don't have to believe
    'em. Trust this happy beachratt...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

That is good news.
    Next Aruba trip in

Are you at the Divi Dutch Village????

Aruba since 1979
    mr ratt i beleive is at divi village whch is across he street from the dutch villageQUOTE=lizvegana;255736]Are you at the Divi Dutch Village????[/QUOTE]

Bon dia, one and alll... yes, indeed, the Ratts are at the Divi Village, and at times, depending on where one sits, the reception can be a bit spotty, but patience brings reception. The lobby is the best area, followed by the main pool by the road.
    And on another note, a KILLER set last night by the pool at the Tam with 2Sweet, the resident Soca band. The wedding party by the pool dominated the crowd, and a great time was had by all... especially this very happy bass player. One more day in paradise, then back for another week in May to do it again, this time on the All-Inclusive plan, which I think I personally prefer, but that's just me...

Aruba since 1979
    Michael what are your May dates ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Bon dia, one and alll... yes, indeed, the Ratts are at the Divi Village, and at times, depending on where one sits, the reception can be a bit spotty, but patience brings reception. The lobby is the best area, followed by the main pool by the road.
    And on another note, a KILLER set last night by the pool at the Tam with 2Sweet, the resident Soca band. The wedding party by the pool dominated the crowd, and a great time was had by all... especially this very happy bass player. One more day in paradise, then back for another week in May to do it again, this time on the All-Inclusive plan, which I think I personally prefer, but that's just me...

Hey there Andrea... we're back on the 18th for 7 days, and as usual, it isn't soon or long enough, as in, it would be so cool just to stay, but life is what it is...