Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!

Friends in Need of Aruba...

Hi everyone,

I hope I am at the right forum to post this.
    I want to just tell you all about this non profit foundation named Friends in Need of Aruba Foundation, that dedicates themselves to help and save our lil friends in need, mostly cats and dogs, they do have some awesome rescue stories posted on their page on Facebook, they rescue animals that are suffering and death row dogs and cats. They give them the 2nd chance to live, to love and to be loved.

They are also having their very first fundraising which will be a Coffee Morning this coming saturday 4th of August, 2012, so I just wanted to spread the word to you all, seeing this beautiful job they are doing.

Their email address is for anything more info or to help or for questions: friendsinneedaruba@yahoo.com and LIKE and SHARE their page on Facebook: Friends in Need of Aruba Foundation.

Thanks for your time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friends in Need of Aruba...-fna-2-smaller-file.jpg   Friends in Need of Aruba...-2-new-rescued-dogs-3-juli-2012.jpg   Friends in Need of Aruba...-koffie-morgen-jpg.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    please post the fund raising info in english

the photo is in papiamento

for those tourists that will be in aruba on that date, the info is necessary

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navidad View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope I am at the right forum to post this.
    I want to just tell you all about this non profit foundation named Friends in Need of Aruba Foundation, that dedicates themselves to help and save our lil friends in need, mostly cats and dogs, they do have some awesome rescue stories posted on their page on Facebook, they rescue animals that are suffering and death row dogs and cats. They give them the 2nd chance to live, to love and to be loved.

They are also having their very first fundraising which will be a Coffee Morning this coming saturday 4th of August, 2012, so I just wanted to spread the word to you all, seeing this beautiful job they are doing.

Their email address is for anything more info or to help or for questions: friendsinneedaruba@yahoo.com and LIKE and SHARE their page on Facebook: Friends in Need of Aruba Foundation.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-23-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: fundraiser info?

Aruba since 1979
    for those interested in helping the animals of aruba, check out these links.

they are not in competition with each other.
    they all help the animals.
    arf-aruba and ara have been working now for a long time on education, medical care, adoption, spay and neuter.

now, with "friends in need" it gives the animals more volunteers working for a common goal!!

http://www.arf-aruba.com

http://www.animalrightsaruba.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frien...06849499439431