Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Tom and Stanley
  • 1 Post By Tom and Stanley

Thread: Fun Sunday Football at Buster's. . . great buffet too. . .

Fun Sunday Football at Buster's. . . great buffet too. . .

Great time a Buster's today for 1:00 football games. Buffet by Judy was great again, thank you. . . Best Sunday deal for $10.00, all you can eat. . . Good food, good friends, good football games with cold beer. . . Can't beat it. . . Special hi to Christine and Nancy from Randolph, MA. . Great to meet you and see you again for St. Pat's Day. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Great time a Buster's today for 1:00 football games. Buffet by Judy was great again, thank you. . . Best Sunday deal for $10.00, all you can eat. . . Good food, good friends, good football games with cold beer. . . Can't beat it. . . Special hi to Christine and Nancy from Randolph, MA. . Great to meet you and see you again for St. Pat's Day. . . .

Two years in a row I scheduled my vacation to be back before the start of the season. Good to know next year I won't have to do that.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Hi Tom

It was so nice meeting you! I knew I recognized you from always lurking on the forums. Buster's was definitely a good place to watch the Patriots and all the other games that were on for football Sunday. The food was really good as well.. what a good deal. Rusty and Judy do a great job. We will be back for St. Patty's Day so hope to see you then!

Christine & Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Christine2112 View Post
    Hi Tom

It was so nice meeting you! I knew I recognized you from always lurking on the forums. Buster's was definitely a good place to watch the Patriots and all the other games that were on for football Sunday. The food was really good as well.. what a good deal. Rusty and Judy do a great job. We will be back for St. Patty's Day so hope to see you then!

Christine & Nancy
    I am sure Rusty and Judy will have a party for St. Pat's day at Buster's. . . I will see you both there. . . .

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum christine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine2112 View Post
    Hi Tom

Christine & Nancy

How is the Sunday night football crowd at Busters? Our team is on a bye so we won't give up a beach day but I could see us watching the night game.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    How is the Sunday night football crowd at Busters? Our team is on a bye so we won't give up a beach day but I could see us watching the night game.
    Always a good crowd for the Sunday games and buffet. Lately more and more tourists have been coming as the word of mouth spreads. . . . Do come by for a good time and a great buffet. . . .