Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Cool Getting ready for Aruba

Hi everyone!!
    I'll be landing on Aruba next Aug 23rd....so exited. We've never been at Aruba before, so if you could let me know some great places/beaches to visit, I'll be really thankfull.
    This will be our first vacations since 2008!!! Lots of yaers of hard work! We'll be at the island until Aug 31st.
    Our idea is to rent a car and go out exploring the island, and looking for some great snorkling experience as well.
    Does someone know a good place to reant a car? And do you know if is it possible to rent snorkel equipment?
    And last, but not least...Aug 29th is my husband birthday and I'd like to get him at a nice place to dinner...can you indicate some?

Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    hi
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

where will you be staying? on the beach or inland?

Beaches...all public.......Eagle, Druiff, Palm, Arashi, Baby

i recommend that you read this thread Recommendations for Honeymoon

http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/tr...tation?tid=288 (we always use Tropic Car Rental)

and visit the section of the community forum sports/activities
    i also recommend reading the section of the forum Culinary/culture
    there are many many restaurants................some with a water view, some with garden views, some indoors
    some of the more popular are: Madam Janette, Chalet Suisse, Matthews, Marina Pirata, Barefoot, LG Smiths, Ruths Chris, Tulip, Barneys, Salt n Pepper, Azzurro, Las Ramblas, Passions, Flying Fishbone, Buccaneer and so many more!

QUOTE=rarcos75@gmail.com;259195]Hi everyone!!
    I'll be landing on Aruba next Aug 23rd....so exited. We've never been at Aruba before, so if you could let me know some great places/beaches to visit, I'll be really thankfull.
    This will be our first vacations since 2008!!! Lots of yaers of hard work! We'll be at the island until Aug 31st.
    Our idea is to rent a car and go out exploring the island, and looking for some great snorkling experience as well.
    Does someone know a good place to reant a car? And do you know if is it possible to rent snorkel equipment?
    And last, but not least...Aug 29th is my husband birthday and I'd like to get him at a nice place to dinner...can you indicate some?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

If you really want to see some really good snorkeling go to DePalm Island, Its a fun day and they provide the snorkeling equipment. I have been to several sites in Aruba including Baby Beach and this site wins hands down. Also you can ride the banana boat while your there. The water is an incredible color, it is amazing! You will be adicted to Aruba from now on. My wife and I are returning for our 7th visit in September and I am alredy packing. For a decent nite out take your partner to Texas De Brazil at night when they have the big caildron flaming out front, It a nice scene.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Take a snorkel cruise whether it be Jolly Pirate ( rope swing. Drinks, equipment) or The Black Pearl ( low key, chaise lounges, Dutch grilled cheeses) both are great take. You will have 2 snorkel stops and see the high rise beach front.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! You will love it here just as much as you will love Aruba

There are many places to rent cars from - I strongly suggest renting a car or jeep and go exploring! It's so nice to discover the island that way

Are you looking for a quiet, romantic dinner for his birthday? Something like Passions at the Amsterdam Manor is nice. Or you could look at Gianni's by the high rise then walk over to Hard Rock or Senior Frog's for some nightlife!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ