Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CPhT Nancy

Thread: Getting things in order....

Getting things in order....

Countdown is getting closer. Plans are firming up...can't wait. Ten days at Renaissance, and four days at Buffam's Tropical Haven (thanks to Daniel Putkowski's blog). Amigo rental car for last 10 days (4 of them with a 4WD). Just booked private snorkel trip from Stuart at ArubaBob. We probably won't set up too many more details before we get there. Sorry...just gloating.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

This is the place to get it all out. We all love aruba, I was packed a month ago, lol.

Jealous

You'll have a great time there! Definitely hit up the back roads on the east side of the island if you get the Jeep. That is my favorite part of the island for sure.

I'm packed and almost ready to go...gotta sneak some things into my husbands luggage when he's NOT looking. Mines stuffed!!! Wahoo!

6 days and a wake up!

You will love the hospitality at Buffam's. Tell Rick and Sherrie, Norm and Mary Hopkins said hello. Don't forget to look under the pillow every night for your $100 bill.

Hmmm...didn't see anything about $100 bill. That would definitely be even more of an improvement! I did look at the specials they offer, where they would give $25 credit for bringing them towels or sheets that are expensive in Aruba. We may see if we could have extra room for something like that. The price is already pretty good. If we get $100 under the pillow every night, we may stay longer!
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!