Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Gift for helpful staff?

Does anyone have any ideas for something I could bring to a female staff member at the Tamarijn for being so helpful over the years? I've asked her what she would like and she won't tell me, but I'd like to get her something from where I live (Atlanta) maybe? I am at a loss and would love your ideas. Thank you in advance!
    Amanda

Aruba since 1979
    here are some suggestions
    how about
    from PUBLIX Maple Grove pancake mix and a container of real maple syrup?

something from WHOLE FOODS? nice lotions and or skin products (Burts Bees)

something nice arts/crafts from a local craft place?

is this person at the tamarijn someone that gets tips ?

I try to think of things which are difficult to get on the island...

but...Cash, you are from Georgia-->> anything peaches, moisturizing lotions, iTunes gift card...

Smile Gift Ideas

I used 'Aruba Gift Express' (online website) to buy the housekeeper a nice gourmet basket. she was wonderfull. Next week my brother and future wife are traveling to aruba for their honeymoon I already arranged a nice bottle of champagne for them. the website has many things to offer and their service is great

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Last year we took a gift to Ida at ABC for her daughter. we got a Disney princess purse and toy cellphone at toysrus. Cost about $20. Ida told us her daughter called her phone her blackberry and played with it all the time..

I always try to bring things from home that are unavailable down there, but that varies by recepient. It truely is the thought that counts am I am sure she will appreciate anything you chose.

One thing that comes to mind, other than cash which is what I give our housekeeper, are ornaments from your state. I was in London a number of years ago and had an opportunity to vist my office. After corresponding with a number of the admins over the years, I purchaed some Texas Christmas ornaments that were easy to pack and distributed them at a luncheon that everyone attended. They were a big success. Just a thought.