Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By WaltVB
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By hvy747

Thread: Global Entry

Global Entry

Can someone tell me if I should enter my Global Entry number into my airline profile before I have my interview and before my flight, curious.....

Charlie

Once your interview is complete they will give you a KTN or Known Traveler Number. It is tied to your passport. Enter your KTN in your airline profile and it should always show up on flights in/out of the country. I always check to be sure, but it has always been there.

Thanks Walt
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Ok....thank you...

I spent a total of 10 minutes at US Customs for my Global Entry at JFK, and 2 hours later received a email saying that I was approved…..

Charlie

What exactly is global entry and how would it benefit me and my family going to Aruba?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    What exactly is global entry and how would it benefit me and my family going to Aruba?
    Sorry Jay I just saw this. Global Entry has dedicated kiosks for entry into the US at all major airports, the lines are shorter and there is no paperwork. Just scan your passport and place your finger tips on the biometric reader and you're done. It also includes TSA Precheck as a benefit. In Aruba it would help you on leaving the country because you clear US Customs and Immigration in Aruba before you leave. I use it for the TSA Precheck domestically and it really helps when entering the country from other overseas destinations that aren't Aruba. Check your credit cards, some offer up to $100 reimbursement for TSA Precheck/Global Entry.