Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tavilas
  • 1 Post By charles

Thread: Good Morning Aruba

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

Question Good Morning Aruba

Good Morning Aruba, yes I miss you....your warm winds, warm water, warm sand and warm people...
    Do you miss me? This is my usual time to be enjoying Paradise but once again cant be there but hope to go in September.
    Ah have you missed my sandcastles on Eagle beach, I have....
    Till September

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Time will fly by and you will be in the sun before you know it :-)

Speaking for the grains of sand that rolled from your fingers, the wind that dried you after your swim and the many faces that are confused because of your not being here; I humbly say;
    Hurry back, our nature awaits you and does so gladly since you are not one of those who defiles it. Hurry back, our people wait you - especially so in early morning hours when coffee lingers in the air.

Come back to where you currently are anyway. Come back to your heart. Come back to Aruba.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean-tattler View Post
    Speaking for the grains of sand that rolled from your fingers, the wind that dried you after your swim and the many faces that are confused because of your not being here; I humbly say;
    Hurry back, our nature awaits you and does so gladly since you are not one of those who defiles it. Hurry back, our people wait you - especially so in early morning hours when coffee lingers in the air.

Come back to where you currently are anyway. Come back to your heart. Come back to Aruba.
    I love your posts!!!! Your wonderful words make me feel as if I am right there. Your words are always special!!
    Pat

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

Wow thank you

Love your way with words....just booked and will arrive on Sept 11 for 10 days will be building sand creations on Eagle Beach in front of PBV.

Love your description of both your and Aruba's loss. I, unfortunately, can be listed as one of the ones that also fall into your category; but; wonder if, I, too, will be missed! sigh sigh sigh.

Ed

You have no idea how much that touches my heart......I love the people of your fair island.....sweet, so willing to put up with the shannigans of tourists with smiles on your faces.....the island always feels as though it is waiting with open arms.....
    geez, am I having a melt down or what....November can not come soon enough !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME