Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

goodwill ambassador

How do you get to be one? We have been to aruba over 30 times. The people who stay 20 consecutive all seem to stay at timeshare. I have my old passport and it has 12 years on it. We now own timeshare at occidental
    bought when it was Allegro.Then shut it down but, we went anyway to raddison. the thing is we have stayed all over the Island,divi divi,holiday inn, lacabana,raddison,allegro,occidental,renisaince. Basically anywhere we could get a deal when tnt would run charters. I don't know how they would track it to see if it has been 20 in a row I think it has go twice year now. Leaving April 4 for 11 beautiful nights at raddison. Any help would be great
    thanks Wilkie

http://www.aruba.com/friendsnetwork/...travelers.aspx

GOODWILL AMBASSADORS are loyal Aruba visitors who have visited Aruba for 20 consecutive years or more. The Goodwill Ambassador Certificate is also sometimes bestowed to special guests such as celebrities (e.g. Charlie OíConnell, The Bachelor 7th season, for promoting Aruba all the time on TV, wearing Aruba T-shirts etc.), and also V.I.Pís (e.g. former Russian president) Mr. Mikhail Gorbatjov who decided to visit Aruba during his Latin American tour because he had heard so much about it.

DISTINGUISHED GUESTS are loyal Aruba visitors and are therefore honored with a certificate of appreciation for their loyalty. To receive this honoring the visitor must have visited Aruba for 10 consecutive years or more. Please note that although appreciated, 10 or more visits per year cannot be considered as valid.

How to get it

Aruba since 1979
    great link from lisa

they do not check passports, up until 2003 (?) passports were not required.

upon check in at the radisson, tell the concierge to get in touch with the aruba tourism to arrange for a framed certificate and a photo/article.

many people who receive these certificates are not timeshare owners!

Quote Originally Posted by wilkie View Post
    How do you get to be one? We have been to aruba over 30 times. The people who stay 20 consecutive all seem to stay at timeshare. I have my old passport and it has 12 years on it. We now own timeshare at occidental
    bought when it was Allegro.Then shut it down but, we went anyway to raddison. the thing is we have stayed all over the Island,divi divi,holiday inn, lacabana,raddison,allegro,occidental,renisaince. Basically anywhere we could get a deal when tnt would run charters. I don't know how they would track it to see if it has been 20 in a row I think it has go twice year now. Leaving April 4 for 11 beautiful nights at raddison. Any help would be great
    thanks Wilkie

You did not need passport before 2003 ,but if you had one they stamped it I still have it thats how I know it's been at least 13 years