Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pups

These pups are absolutely adorable, are very healthy, and have the sweetest personalities. I know because I brought them both home on Monday - I was very sad to leave their sister behind. I have homes for the two I brought back - one will be staying in Massachusetts and goes to her new home tomorrow and the other will be going to Arizona in 2 weeks. They are real cuddlers - they are only 8 weeks old. Hannah stayed in Aruba but our hope is to find her a home soon as we have someone who can bring her back to the States in two weeks. The woman in the picture is Desiree - she is the vet in Aruba - she kept the pups at her own home until we could find homes for them and transport them. We want to find Hannah a home before she gets too big. Right now, she can fly in the cabin under the seat. Before long, she will be too big for that. Sooo, if anyone wants a real live Aruba Souvenir, a precious, lovable pup and will provide a good, loving forever home, you can private message me and we can discuss.....Cheryl

Aruba since 1979
    thanks cheryl and kathy and stella and lizzardo~ for all the good that you do for those that cannot do for themselves!

Desiree is a doll! Tell her I said hi and I miss her!

Aruba since 1979
    this pup has been adopted !!!!
    the pup is on its way to Merrimack NH.

wonderful news :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12