Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Got Robbed

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Our security guard said our robbery was in the paper. He also said another couple was robbed. That's the couple I mentioned in my other post. We made the news.
    At least it's in the news so that more tourists can be aware. Did he say which newspaper it was? I checked Diario, Awe24 and Bondia24 but didn't see it. But I was mainly looking for a theft happening at Arashi beach.

I read a few of the local newspapers here on the island today and only found one robbery incident of a local resident and no reported incidents of theft, such as the ones talked about here. I didn't check any of the English tourist papers.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    We'll Leo said he would bring it tomorrow. He said it was local. It had my first name & last name initial, what they stole, even the fact they left the keys in the car. Besides the inconvenience and the innocence lost, we were lucky. The other couple got their car window smashed, license, credit card, money, clothes. And spent the whole day waiting for a new car, spending most of the day at police station.

Anyway, I'm getting the Kyss Bag, and if it's possible bringing less to the beach next time.

I'll add to trip report now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789