Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qlaval

Thread: Great offer!

Lightbulb Great offer for the Mandara Spa

Hi,

Just got four for our next vacations...

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/deal/6556

Hope some of you can take advantage of this great offer.

Mandara Spa at the Marriott Resort & Aruba Ocean Club.

Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Oct. 23, through April 22, 2012
    Only $99...

A 50-minute massage: choose from Swedish, deep tissue or Balinese, which incorporates stretching, long strokes, skin rolling and other pressure techniques

A 25-minute Mandara Balinese body polish that smooths skin with a choice of the Caribbean Coffee or detoxifying Elemis Lime and Ginger Salt Glow, topped off with hydrating body butter

Frangipani Nourishing hair and scalp treatment, a tranquil treatment that repairs the hair and scalp

Access to the spa's amenities, including the fitness center, relaxation lounge, locker rooms and steam room

Or for $139, add a 25-minute facial that fights aging and restores skin to this package, a total value of up to $320.
    Last edited by qlaval; 10-15-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Pierre

Can you tell me how you go about making the reservations after purchasing this package?

We use travelzoo and could use this one when we are there in December. I did research this spa online quite a bit to get tips.No time cacellations at all! Be sure you can go and dont have to change it. Some reviews are: thin robes, tiny spa, no privacy taking showers only one with curtain if you are shy. Also if you like deep tissue massge this may not be for you. Very light pressure even if you ask for more pressure. Go way before time so you are not rushed for apt in relaxing room. They are closed between 1pm and 2 pm so early or late day apts will work. All in all the price is good in Aruba for what you get. Not sure if we will take advantage of coupon being we are not staying at or nearby Marriot. Any other tips would be appreciated.
    Sean and Susan

I confirmed the package with the spa we are set to go.

Quote Originally Posted by izzydoesit View Post
    Can you tell me how you go about making the reservations after purchasing this package?
    You just need to call the MANDARA SPA at 297-520-6750 to schedule an appointement and reference your voucher number.

For those not familiar, you will receive your voucher less than a minute after your purchase...