Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By OneHappyTraveler
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By OneHappyTraveler

Thread: Guy Bavli

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach

Guy Bavli

Went to see the master of minds last night. Family friendly and very good. Our granddaughters had a great time. Diane

Aruba since 1979
    that is good to hear!!
    family friendly are good words!!!

recently someone asked me if Guy Bavli, was really Adam Steinfeld ?
    Adam Steinfeld used to be the entertainer at the Alhambra show room (pre renovation) and imo at his best he was annoying and ridiculous.
    he used to walk the beaches during the day handing out flyers advertising his show and he did not understand the words "no thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by OneHappyTraveler View Post
    Went to see the master of minds last night. Family friendly and very good. Our granddaughters had a great time. Diane

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    We googled Adam..... doesn't look anything like him.... Very nice guy took the time for pictures and autographs .....free . If your in Aruba and looking for a night out we laughed and we're amazed ...$15 per adult ...kids 12 and under free.. You can also get dinner for a little more.....we couldn't do that because the menu was set......tenderloin or salmon..... oldest granddaughter doesn't eat either......Diane

Aruba since 1979
    Well that is good to know!

More information on the show/dinner http://www.aruba.com/our-island/mast...d-blowing-show
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Guy Bavli we had a great time. He is amazing. The show is two hours with a 10 minute intermission. I could not believe the how quickly the time flew and how much we laughed. He is funny, entertaining and his abilities are outstanding. He really gets the audience involved and they love it. There probably were about a 120 people in the audience. It was a fun group. I wish I knew how he did what he did. If you have a chance, you should go see the show.