Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Has anyone recently traveled to Aruba from US and Return to US

Has anyone recently traveled to Aruba from US with a Dog and Return to US

Hi,
    I am looking for someone who recently made the trip with their pet to verify the process. I have all the required USDA documents and have submitted them to Aruba and am awaiting the approval. My question is regarding the return to the US: Do you need any further documents to return home? I will be staying for 17 days, so I don't know if that is a factor.

Any sights would be greatly appreciated. Arriving on January 8th so I need to get this nailed down right away.

Thanks
    Last edited by tofare; 12-31-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Aruba since 1979

From Kathy A aka SUGAR

kathy sends aruba rescues to usa almost weekly.
    please follow her advice/instructions.

Bringing Dog from Aruba to the US

Hi,

We need a health certificate from a local vet no more than 10 days old. The dogs need a microchip, rabies certificate, deworming info, parasite prevention, such as nexgard and no skin issues.

Our dogs and cats start their journey in Aruba and do not come back. These are the requirements for us to clear US Customs.

For any dogs over 20 pounds with carrier, only AA will transport them. There are restrictions on aircraft and temperatures, which can be found on the AA website. All airlines, except Southwest and Spirit take the smaller animals.

Please contact me, if you have any other questions.

Good luck.

Kathy