Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Head count - Forum members there for holidays - where

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Head count - Forum members there for holidays - where

So we will be there for 2 weeks... Arrive 12/26 staying at LaCabana first week with 12 O's, second week at Renaissance Suites with our other relatives, 10 more.

who else is there? I can name several forum members already✈️. what are your plans?

Our plans include Arias Sunrise ATV tour, Dolphin Catamaran cruise, Passions for New Years, men's fishing . Restaurants include AnnaMaria's( 2x) , Ricardo's, TierraDelSol(2x) , Matthews, Passions, Pinchos, Barefoot, West Deck, Hung Paradise, Scott's Brats and whatever else grabs us.

Looking forward to your grouper reviews . Aruba with family and friends sounds like a great holiday to me.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

As you know we'll be next door at the Amsterdam Manor December 19 - January 2.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    So we will be there for 2 weeks... Arrive 12/26 staying at LaCabana first week with 12 O's, second week at Renaissance Suites with our other relatives, 10 more.

who else is there? I can name several forum members already✈️. what are your plans?

Our plans include Arias Sunrise ATV tour, Dolphin Catamaran cruise, Passions for New Years, men's fishing . Restaurants include AnnaMaria's( 2x) , Ricardo's, TierraDelSol(2x) , Matthews, Passions, Pinchos, Barefoot, West Deck, Hung Paradise, Scott's Brats and whatever else grabs us.
    Cindy... I know we'd talked about Gostoso's... Just to let you know, we booked a table for eleven people in February and they're splitting us into two tables. It's THAT small. Just so you know. Sounds like a full trip already!!

We arrive at the end of Dec. for a week to enjoy the New Years Eve celebration. Going to the NYE dinner/party at Amsterdam Manor on their pool deck (we did this a few years ago for NYE and had a great time - it was followed by an "after midnight" party at Amadeus.) Staying at Amsterdam Manor - this will be our 31st trip to Aruba.

Plans include getting together with alot of local friends for dinner/drinks.....and just relaxing for a change without any kind of a schedule - enjoying life as it should be!
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 12-11-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We will be there Saturday Dec 20th to Sunday January 4th (wife, two kiddies 8 and 12 and me). Staying at the Tamarijn.

We have made a few reservations, but i cant spell em all, lol, Passions, El Gaucho, Barefoot ( to celebrate DD 13th b-day) and the wood fire grill (will not attempt the spelling).

Got a great price on air first class both way, should arrive around noon, and depart around 5pm. We should get to swim in the sea for all 16 days.

I am sure we will eat at some other places as well. For us, we love being able to walk out onto the Beach. Perfect when u r awake b4 kids, don't have to be trapped in the room waiting for them to awake. When they need to use the rest room, I say go for it while I sit on the beach. The Tamarijn is perfect when u have kids and want to max out on Beach time. But the food is so so...easy fix, have a few dinners off site.

It seems so close, but like a dream.... I find travel stressful, weather, delays etc, yes, i worry. I will relax when we sit on the plane... That's when the vaca starts.... I will drift off to a nice e sleep with visions of Divi trees dancing in my head.....

A-R-U-B-A.....Aruba!!!
    Last edited by ArubaMike; 12-11-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo

Who is ready for

Wind: from the E at 22 MPH
    Visibility: greater than 7 mile(s)
    Sky conditions: mostly clear
    Temperature: 86 F (30 C)
    Heat index: 95.0 F (35.0 C)

ME! 🙋

I will FIND you!!
    just found out 3 other families we know from Ma will be at Divi Phoenix yikes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Who is ready for

Wind: from the E at 22 MPH
    Visibility: greater than 7 mile(s)
    Sky conditions: mostly clear
    Temperature: 86 F (30 C)
    Heat index: 95.0 F (35.0 C)

ME!

Still have a few nights free... It may work. Thanks for reminding me...

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Cindy... I know we'd talked about Gostoso's... Just to let you know, we booked a table for eleven people in February and they're splitting us into two tables. It's THAT small. Just so you know. Sounds like a full trip already!!

unfortunately christmas and new years in aruba, no chance, that's coming from 60 family members.

my family would hunt me down, uncle ricky would be a dead man! lol

The funny thing, we own christmas week @ occidental!
    Under strict rules of the family, we leave jan 3!! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast