Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heading Back In September

We are heading back down to Aruba 9.16 - 9.26. This is our fourth time, but for some reason we never make it to Eagle Beach. Is there a particular area where we could go w/o being a guest of any particular hotel on Eagle Beach? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

If you have a car, there is parking across from Amsterdam Manor on the road. This is the start (north) of Eagle Beach. If we can, we usually park there. Farther down after the La Cabana, there is also a parking area.

There is parking also across from the Divi Links.

If taking a bus, get off at the Amsterdam Manor.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Aruba since 1979
    as tom/karen say..... !
    If you have a car, there is parking across from Amsterdam Manor on the road. This is the start (north) of Eagle Beach. If we can, we usually park there. Farther down after the La Cabana, there is also a parking area.

There is parking also across from the Divi Links.

If taking a bus, get off at the Amsterdam Manor

Enjoy and remember all of the beaches are public, but the amenities are not.
    imo, eagle beach is by far so much better than all of the other beaches on aruba.

have fun

andrea

Thanks for alll the info. What about rental chairs/umbrellas, do they have these at Eagle? I know these are available at Palm Beach.

Aruba since 1979
    you can check with amsterdam manor as to see if they will allow you to use their chairs/palapas for a fee.

lacabana does not allow day tripper rentals.

bushiri, further down the beach has been known to accomodate day trippers for a fee. you could check there as well.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by glectic View Post
    Thanks for alll the info. What about rental chairs/umbrellas, do they have these at Eagle? I know these are available at Palm Beach.

There is a person that rents out chairs & will find you some shade. They are located by the parking area at the Amsterdam Manor. Cost is $5.00 per chair I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by glectic View Post
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Smile

My husband and I will be returning after 2 years! Sept. 15th thru the 22nd. This will be our 7th trip, and the first time staying on Eagle Beach (The Aruban Resort). I'm looking forward to it, and can't wait to see the comparison of Eagle and Palm Beaches

Cindie

Smile Eagle Beach

We will be staying at the LaCabana which is on Eagle Beach Sept 13-20, let us know if you want to join us on the beach we will ask for a few more chairs. If you want to set something up let us know. This is our 4th trip as well. Our friends who are staying with us have never been to Aruba.
    Also Glectic I see you will be at the resort behind LaCabana if you would like to meet up with us sometime also.
    Aruba here we come. Can't wait to get my feet back in that water. Love it

Tim and Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you can check with amsterdam manor as to see if they will allow you to use their chairs/palapas for a fee.

lacabana does not allow day tripper rentals.

bushiri, further down the beach has been known to accomodate day trippers for a fee. you could check there as well.

andrea
    Amsterdam Manor will only allow a certain number of rentals per day so that they are still able to accommodate their guests.

Bucuti no longer allows chair rentals for non-guests.

We'll also be there in Sept. - 18th trip for us! Hey Cindie - we'll see you at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar for a drink or two (or three)!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

what's the main differential b/w palm and eagle - other than the obvious - less crowd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast