Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heavy advertising of Aruba

LOL, always at this time of year!

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha imagine all those in the "polar vortex" region..........desperate to"leave dodge"......hearing a tempting Aruba advertisement...........pulling out the plastic and making a call or going online to book!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    LOL, always at this time of year!

I heard one this afternoon on a Washington DC sports radio station. That's the first time I remember hearing one on the radio here.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Been seeing tv commercials for Aruba here in CT... would rather not so that "our" Aruba does not get too crowded!! Especially "our" beach!!

Here in the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Area I do not believe I have seen any; but, on "Wheel of Fortune," I notice that occasionally, the travel awards, consisted of a trip to Aruba.

Ed

We worked with Concept Farm back in 2012 for their Aruba advertising. We had got married in Aruba in April of 2011. When Aruba went on a media blitz, they contacted Concept Farm and Concept Farm found our wedding photo on line. We partnered together for Aruba advertising. We were featured on NYC Buses, Toronto Subways, 5 different Magazines, and even got to do the Aruba Valentine event in 2013 in NYC Time Square. We also meet the Lindsey's there for the event as well. They are a great fun couple.

Here is our link to our profile on Aruba.com : http://www.aruba.com/aruba-vacations...FcFj7AodFnEAXQ
    That is our actually wedding photo and additional photos that they are using.

Here is a photo from the event.Heavy advertising of Aruba-us-time-square.jpg Our picture is on the left side of the billboard in Time Square.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    Traveling Photographer: http://www.karolinafeliciano.com

And the radio ads started again. Just heard "this block brought to you by the Happy Island of Aruba" Thanks Aruba
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The radio ads are killing me today here in the Washington DC area. Every traffic report on my regular station are sponsored by Aruba. So I keep getting remained ended that I am in my office with no window instead of on a white sand beach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12