Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Hello

Hello

OMG....it has been so long since I have logged on. Last summer we made a change and went to Jamaica........Big Mistake! It rained every day. In December, Tim surprised me with a return to Aruba!! For the first time, we stayed in the high rise area and had a great time. We left owning a piece of paradise.....we got a time share with Marriott. So excited. We did Marriott because my husband travels a lot and we can use if or other travel. I must wanted to say hello to you all!! I look forward to catching up on things.
    Next Aruba trip in

Go elsewhere and we will find out!
    We heard about it and talked to the Rain Kahuna
    GOTCHA!!!
    Now that you own a piece of the TYVEK, I guess we will be expecting you on a more regular basis, or do we have to talk to the KAHUNA again??
    be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

A very warm "hello," back to you and, of course, my very best wishes for a "Happy; healthy, and prosperous New Year."

Ed

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Congrats on your timeshare! We have been to Jamaica it was one of our very first trips, it was fun but no comparison to lovely and safe Aruba. I've been to my share of other islands but thank goodness we found Aruba, never have any itch to go elsewhere since I found paradise!

Charles' comments were so funny!