Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help, I am packed and have airfare but no where to stay!

Madame Janettes, Rumba's, Driftwood, El Goucho, Marina Parata all for dining. So many places. I love the shopping in town as well as shopping by the Highrises. I go in & out of all the hotels.

Help, I am packed and have airfare but no where to stay!

This would be our 15th consecutive year going to Aruba with our Brother and Sister-in-law and staying at the Costa Linda. They have some medical issues and canceled their unit for the July 14th through July 28th. We just found out yesterday. Before I do anything with my airfare, does anyone have a unit to rent even if it is only for one of those weeks? I am heartbroken. Of course I understand their decision, and he will be okay but needs surgery. But I still cannot bare not seeing all of our friends that we have met over the years. I am going to make some calls today. I know all the places there so I can make an informed decision. It is just really late in the game to do this.

Look into a AirBNB, we used one in Mass last year and had no problems.

Charlie

Try Redweek.com - often have great deals - worth the annual membership of $25.00. We have paid as little as $500 for a week at the Divi Phoenix Resort. They are timeshares that people who own them cannot use.

Go to the Costa Linda website and go under rentals. Maybe someone has not rented their unit for that week and still have it listed. Each condo website has private rentals. I know also Casa Del Mar and ABC owners list and rent also. HOpe this helps. Good luck.
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    go to myarubadreamvilla.com and tell her Aruba Curt sent you

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Check out MVC Eagle Beach. It is a very modest, small hotel located by Tulip Restaurant. They don't have very many rooms, but I think they get overlooked because they are so small.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Divi has a sale right now, 40% off and free room upgrade.

I second Redweek! I was looking at July 21-28 and the surf club had a room for 107 a night. You can get some great deals there!!

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    You are looking for weeks 28 and 29. I just saw several listed by owners on the Costa Linda rental board on their website. Just look under "resort" and scroll down to the rentals section. Costa Linda is our favorite resort. We'll be there in Feb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast